Sunday, August 15, 2010


I posted an article on Renew Our Strength with an article about My Library. I included a picture of the software I use with a link to amazon.com. This version of the software is about $350.00. Amazon has some great deals for much less money. Check out the following bargains for some really good Bible Study Software:

PC Study Bible Version 5 Reference Library Plus pictured at the right for only $144.95 is a good value, but PC Study Bible also makes the PC Study Bible Version 5 Discovery Reference Library available for only $32.95. They also still have a great reference Library the PC Study Bible Version 5 New Reference Library for only $71.95.

One interesting feature about the PC Study Bible Software is that it is upgradable and you can add reference works later if you like. Just sharing the tools I use, and hoping they might bless you too.

Blessings

No comments: