Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's DayMom with her Bible beginning her day in the Word

This is my third Mother's Day since Mom passed away. This year I sent a spray of Spring Flowers for the church in honor of her memory. Mother's Day has been difficult since Mom's death, but this year I really wanted to celebrate her life! I told Dad that I wasn't going to wear a white rose. My mother is very much alive, just in a different place. Like any time when your loved one is away for lengthy stay, I miss her. Somedays I miss here terribly, but we go on living, in God's promise that one day we will be reunited. Today I am thankful for a godly mother, and I echo the words of our first president, "all that I am I owe to my mother."

Have a blessed day,
Pastor Dan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»