Friday, May 19, 2006

"Tostitos Blessing"
When I awoke at 4:00 a.m. I wasn't aware that I was waking up to a blessing. I only realized that the Tostitos I had eaten last night while playing Clue with my sons, weren't going to let me just go right back to sleep. I headed downstairs for some distraction, picked up my laptop, and went online to myspace. I found messages from friends, and read some really encouraging blog posts. Then I checked out a really positive Christian profile, and may have found a new friend. Wow, in a very short while I had forgotten why I was up. I certainly wouldn't have guessed at first that I had awakened to a "Tostitos Blessing."

God is so good! He takes those things that the enemy of our soul intends for harm and turns them around for our good. Remember Paul's words in Romans 8:28,

And we know that all things work together for good to ..them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

So, next time Tostitos, or Pizza, or BBQ, or whatever wakes you up in the middle of the night. Look a little deeper and see. God has a plan. All things are working together for good! You may be the next recipient of a "Tostitos Blessing."

Wishing you all God's Best,
Pastor Dan

No comments: